A Renewable Green Energy Power conference and exhibition will take place in February 2012. The Solar Power-Gen conference and exhibition will take place on February 14-16 2012 at Long Beach California, USA. This 3 day conference is about Solar Energy, one of the renewable green sources of energy.The conference will have 3 main tracks: the technology track, the markets and finance track and the Policy track. Each track will have over 14 conference sessions and more than 50 conference speakers who will present and discuss about the Solar Energy generation.
The topics that will be covered in each track are mainly the following:
- Cases studies from developers. This would involve cases from developers who design utility-scale PV and CSP plants
- Discussion on system design and challenges about performance modelling and optimization in order to achieve best ROIs
- Discuss challenges in regards to the high penetration of Solar Energy
- Grid stability and intermittency mitigation
Markets and Finance Track
- Project Risks that have an impact on availability and cost of debt
- Bank Practices in the USA
- Differences in various states about the SREC markets and the considerations about monetization
- Outlook of 2012 and the financial realities
- Policies that drive the Solar Energy market in USA and Canada
- Current Solar PV policies. Policies that have led to the existing growth of Solar Energy
- Upcoming Policy challenges and opportunities
- Utility Procurement policies and strategies
Solar Energy is one of the most important renewable green energy sources and being updated on the current and future trends on all aspects concerning this area is a must. We therefore urge you to attend this conference and exhibition.