Submit a Guest Post
When you submit a post, (email to GuestPost@RenewableGreenEnergyPower.com ) our administrators will be notified and publish your post as soon as it is approved. In submitting a post we would urge you to provide some details about you, your education, position and expertise, in order to properly support and reference your work.
Guest posts should, in general, be relevant to the broader scope of RenewableGreenEnergyPower.com (herein after referred to as RGEP). If in doubt, please read the section About Us or review our categories and posts at RGEP. If you have a question, send us a message via contact us or email at info@RenewableGreenEnergyPower.com.
Our guest post submission guidelines act to ensure a high quality standard for our readers while also protecting reputation and intellectual property of your quality work – our valued guest-writers; please respect our guest post submission guidelines.
Guest post submission guidelines:
- Minimum word count of 600 words.
- Content should be relevant to Renewable-Green-Energy-Power (RGEP) scope (i.e. environmental issues, green power, renewable energy sources and technologies, factors affecting RES development and penetration to the energy mix, related news, facts and opinions).
- Guest posts (sponsored excluded) are published for free – under a generic guest-author account or a personal-account. Please note that at all times we reserve the right to reject and/or withdraw any submitted and/or published guest post at our editors’ discretion.
- The author’s bio can be included at the bottom of the post with one external link to the author’s URL site – please note that frequent guest writers may be granted an own account and author’s page with their name, biographical information and references. An author’s page, with links in our Author’s list, will give you better exposure and help increase your traffic; moreover, your work will be easily traceable by readers facilitating easier promotion within social media circles to a bigger audience.
- External links are only allowed at the bio section and not allowed in the main text-content of the post – except for reference links to authority sources.
- All external links are no-follow; however, do-follow links may be granted exclusively on the basis of post quality, uniqueness and post credentials – subject to our editors’ discretion.
Some additional conditions:
- Submit only authentic / original content – submitted posts are checked for plagiarism and they are not published if they fail the test (e.g. if published elsewhere, not being original, with poor citation etc.)
- Citation and sources – please make sure you include appropriate citation and references to your sources for content.
- Images/videos must be properly licensed and attributed. Thumb-nail images should be 150x150pix or 100x100pix – all other images for the main body of a post can be up to 650x460pix.
- Intellectual rights of content are reserved to the author.
- Publishing/commercial rights (excluding intellectual value of content) are reserved to the publisher or agent (RGEP)
- On assessing your submitted guest post, our editors may choose not to publish it on www.renewablegreenenergypower.com. By submitting your guest post to RGEP, for a limited amount of 15 days from submission, you grand RGEP the right to act as your agent for publishing your post on another relevant site from a network of collaborating and/or affiliated sites or partners that RGEP editors may find more appropriate. Your intellectual rights will be protected at all times as Post-Author. RGEP reserve their rights as publisher and/or Publishing Agents.
- Submitted posts may be edited by our editors – we may suggest some changes, additions, or images but you will be notified.
To submit a post, send us an email to GuestPost@RenewableGreenEnergyPower.com attaching your post (text files, word documents, or pasting in the body of your email text) including any used images. You will be notified by our editors in one to three working days.You may also join me at Google+