The 4th annual Wind Energy Operations & Maintenance Summit will take place between 25-27 April 2012, in Dallas Marriott City Center Hotel, Texas. The conference focuses on the wind industry needs and particularly on the operation and maintenance issues after the installation is completed.
The conference will attend more than 300 O&M experts and will allow attendees to develop their network, do business and exchange ideas. The agenda includes the following:
- End of warranty options (EOW) presented: Get the blueprint for end of warranty options whether it’s re-entering warranty, using an ISP or performing self service
- Retrofit technology & Repowering: Understand the various types of technology available today that can be implemented in your wind operations for maximized generation
- Advanced Monitoring Technologies: Data analysis – condition monitoring and SCADA solutions that have not only proof of concept, but proven ROI
- Life extension of critical components: Find out what can be done to your current wind farms that will extend their life and see grater ROI on your O&M dollars
- Major Part Failure, Upgrading & Repair: Discover the latest R&D that is being undertaken to reduce failure or damage to your rotor, Blade, Generator, Gearboxes, Foundations, Tower.