The 3rd Asian Conference of the International Association for Energy Economics, IAEE, will take place on 20-22 of February 2012 in Kyoto, Japan. It will cover both non-renewable and renewable green energy topics. The topics and themes of the conference will be about:
- The Growing Energy Demand
- Energy Security and the Environment in Asia and Challenges under enormous uncertainty
There will be a number of plenary and dual plenary speeches by distinguished guests, as well as parallel experts’ sessions that will cover a lot of the topics that are of concern by the energy professionals and experts in the field of renewable and non-renewable energy. Some of the listed and interesting areas are:
- Long term Energy Outlook in Asia
- Oil, Gas and Coal markets in Asia
- Renewable Green Energy in Asia, Demand and Supply
- Energy Economics, Finance and Financial Modelling
The conference will take place at the Kyoto University Tower Hall and registration is already open and the program for the full 2.5 day conference is already available and posted.
This IAEE conference is expected to attract many professionals from not only Japan but the general Asian region as well since renewable green energy is a very hot topic of the recent years.